The following is a list of guidelines to follow in order to make your appointment a smoother experience:
- If you wear eyeglasses, please bring in the case for storing during your procedure.
- Do wear your hearing aide/s.
- Do bring any crutches/walkers or other medical equipment necessary.
- Please bring a translator if necessary.
- All jewelry needs to be removed prior to the procedure including all body piercings. Please don’t bring valuables to the Center unless your companion will hold them for you.
- Don’t wear any makeup on the day of your procedure.
- Don’t wear contact lenses.
To save time on the day of your appointment, please fill out these forms and bring them with you:
- Patient Registration
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Statement of Patients’ Rights
- Statement of Patients’ Responsibilities
- Declaración de Derechos de los Pacientes
- Financial Agreements, Assignment of Benefits, and HIPAA Acknowledgement and Consent
- Patient Responsibilities
- Pre-Operative Instructions
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Information
- Deciding about DNR
- DNR Consent
- Nonhospital DNR Orders
- Advanced Directives
- Health Care Proxy Form
- Formulario de Poder de Atención Médica
- Directions to the Office (printable)
Please note: These documents are in Adobe® PDF format. They require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.